From R5,088Pretoriuskop Camp is one of the oldest camps in the Kruger National Park. Much of this old atmosphere has been retained with only a few modifications, such as restaurants, a shop, a petrol station and one of the best swimming pools in the park. Includes
3 Days2 Nights
- Transfers to and from Johannesburg.
- Two nights’ tented accommodation with communal ablutions
- Breakfasts & Dinners.
- Safari Drives.
- Conservation fees.
From R19,890A natural extension of the bush and landscape, Rhino Post Safari Lodge is the perfect base from which to explore South Africa’s iconic Kruger National Park. Experience responsible eco-conscious tourism, affordable, stylish accommodation, knowledgeable guides and staggering biodiversity, including the highly publicised big five. Includes
4 Days3 Nights
- Return road transfers from the OR Tambo Airport Bus Terminal
- 3 Nights Accommodation - Rhino Post Safari lodge
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily whist on safari
- Morning and Afternoon Open vehicle safari drives
From R17,795Kruger National ParkThe 5-night/6-day Kruger safari tour offers guests a real African safari experience with a touch of luxury. Enjoy a safari excursion staying in luxury tented chalets at a bushveld lodge on a private game reserve. Includes
6 Days5 Nights
- All Accommodation
- Bush barbeque under the stars
- Big Five bush walk
- Game drive at Motlala Game Reserve
- All meals as stated on the tour itinerary