From $356.16Pretoriuskop Camp is one of the oldest camps in the Kruger National Park. Much of this old atmosphere has been retained with only a few modifications, such as restaurants, a shop, a petrol station and one of the best swimming pools in the park. Includes
3 Days2 Nights
- Transfers to and from Johannesburg.
- Two nights’ tented accommodation with communal ablutions
- Breakfasts & Dinners.
- Safari Drives.
- Conservation fees.
From $1,392.30A natural extension of the bush and landscape, Rhino Post Safari Lodge is the perfect base from which to explore South Africa’s iconic Kruger National Park. Experience responsible eco-conscious tourism, affordable, stylish accommodation, knowledgeable guides and staggering biodiversity, including the highly publicised big five. Includes
4 Days3 Nights
- Return road transfers from the OR Tambo Airport Bus Terminal
- 3 Nights Accommodation - Rhino Post Safari lodge
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily whist on safari
- Morning and Afternoon Open vehicle safari drives
From $1,245.65Kruger National ParkThe 5-night/6-day Kruger safari tour offers guests a real African safari experience with a touch of luxury. Enjoy a safari excursion staying in luxury tented chalets at a bushveld lodge on a private game reserve. Includes
6 Days5 Nights
- All Accommodation
- Bush barbeque under the stars
- Big Five bush walk
- Game drive at Motlala Game Reserve
- All meals as stated on the tour itinerary