R5500 / Sharing
R5800 / Single
R5500 / Child
Our 2 Day safari is designed for those guests who do not have time to visit the Kruger National Park in its fullest.
The whistle-stop Bushveld Kruger Safari is ideal if you’d like to visit the Kruger National Park but are pressed for time. The journey from Johannesburg to the Mpumalanga Province is a scenic drive that takes you from the vast open grasslands of the Highveld into the lush, subtropical Lowveld valley where you will pass through Nelspruit and the fertile agricultural hub of Malelane. A professional game ranger will take you around southern Kruger to all the hot-spots where you’re guaranteed to see an abundance of game and birds.
- Return road transfers from Johannesburg
- 1x Afternoon open vehicle safari drive
- 1x Morning open vehicle safari drive
Day 1: Gauteng – Nhongo Safari Bush Lodge
The 4-hour journey to Nhongo Safari Bush Lodge takes you from the open savanna grasslands of the Highveld to the fertile agricultural hub of Malelane in the Mpumalanga Province. Enjoy a light lunch on arrival before setting off for a game drive in the Kruger National Park. Leave KNP before the gate closes and make your way back to the guest lodge for a barbeque dinner under the stars.
Day 2: Nhongo Safari Bush Lodge – Gauteng
Early wake-up for a morning game drive in the Kruger National Park. Return to the guest lodge for breakfast before departing at 10am to return to Gauteng
Luxury accommodation at a Nhongo Safari Bush Lodge; positioned close to the Crocodile Bridge Gate. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Kruger National Park and the game and bird life that roam the river banks.
- Collection and drop-off at OR Tambo International Airport or any hotel in Johannesburg or Pretoria
- Air-conditioned vehicle to and from Nhongo Safari Bush Lodge
- FGASA and DEAT-registered professional game ranger as your guide
- Two game drives in an open safari vehicle
- KNP entrance and conservation fees
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as indicated in the itinerary
- Complimentary glass of wine with dinner
- Complimentary gift from Nhongo Safari Bush Lodge
- International and domestic flights
- Personal items and purchases, including snacks, drinks and curios
- Cash bar for alcoholic beverages and soft drinks at rest camp/lodge
- Gratuities for staff and guides