TBA / Child
This safari tour is ideal if you’d like to explore the southern region of the Kruger National Park but have limited time. It is glamping at its best – camping with a touch of pizazz.
This safari tour is ideal if you’d like to explore the southern region of the Kruger National Park but have limited time. It is glamping at its best – camping with a touch of pizazz. The southern region is rich in history, the game is more abundant and birdlife is plentiful. Sit back and relax while your professional game ranger takes care of everything.
- Return Transfers from Johannesburg
- 1 x Afternoon Open vehicle safari drive
- 1x Full Day Open vehicle safari drive
- 1x Night Open vehicle safari drive
Collection and drop-off:
Guests collected from OR Tambo International Airport or any hotel in Johannesburg or Pretoria (between 6-7am). Return to Gauteng by 5pm on the last day.
The 4-hour journey from Johannesburg to the Kruger National Park is a scenic drive that takes you from the open grasslands of the Highveld to the lush, fertile Lowveld valley. Your first game drive takes you on a leisurely tour of the south-east region of KNP which is home to the Big 5 and the birdlife is prolific.
Return to Pretoriouskop for lunch and an afternoon of relaxation before departing for a later afternoon game drive. Dinner is prepared by a local chef and served under the stars or in the dining area.
An early start for excellent game viewing before the day heats up. Breakfast is served back in the camp and the rest of the day is spent on a game drive exploring the famous landmarks and watering holes of southern Kruger. Lunch break at Skukuza Rest Camp, returning to Pretoriouskop mid-afternoon. Relax back at the rest camp before its time for the night game drive; departs at 8pm, returns by 10pm. Dinner is served under the stars.
You can join the early morning game drive or lie in before its time to pack up for your return journey to Gauteng or Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport. Tour bus departs at 10am.
Pretoriouskop Rest Camp (KNP): Luxury safari tents positioned along the fence with a panoramic view of the savanna grasslands and wooded thickets.
- Transfers to and from Gauteng
- Twin or double bed in a luxury safari tent
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as indicated in the itinerary
- 3 game drives on an open-top safari vehicle
- 2-hour night game drive
- Complimentary glass of wine with dinner
- Complimentary gift
- International and domestic flights
- Personal items and purchases, including snacks and curios
- Cash bar for alcoholic beverages and soft-drinks at rest camp/lodge
- Gratuities for staff and guides